a charity bazaar in a sentence
- A charity bazaar was holding for refugees in Mainland China during the war.
- Park and Lee Min-ho also attended a charity bazaar as soon as they finished filming for " The Heirs " ( 2013 ) and donated their items.
- Working with a used lawn-tractor plow blade bought at a charity bazaar and two plow arms that were made for him, Nugent designed a snow plow blade that can turn a mid-size car into a plow.
- Jane suggests a bright red dress in contrast to the Grand Duchess'dress of choice for a charity bazaar at Orion House ten miles outside London and that she will wear high-heeled boots to cover up the difference in height.
- In Paris on 4 May 1897, her mother, the famed " duchesse d'Alen鏾n ", died in a fire at a charity bazaar ( the " Bazar de la Charit?" ); she had refused rescue attempts, insisting that the girls working with her at the bazaar be saved first.
- Florence Montgomery's story-telling abilities were first tried on younger brothers and sisters, but the novelist G . J . Whyte-Melville saw a story of hers printed for a charity bazaar, about a golden-haired girl whose mother dies of scarlet fever, and advised that it should be published . " A Very Simple Story " appeared commercially in 1867 with illustrations by Sibyl Montgomery.
- It's difficult to see a charity bazaar in a sentence .
"a charge of theft" in a sentence, "a charge to keep" in a sentence, "a charismatic leader" in a sentence, "a charitable heart" in a sentence, "a charity auction" in a sentence, "a charlie" in a sentence, "a charlie brown celebration" in a sentence, "a charlie brown christmas" in a sentence, "a charlie brown thanksgiving" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define a charity bazaar in a sentence and how is the word a charity bazaar used in a sentence and examples? 用a charity bazaar造句, 用a charity bazaar造句, 用a charity bazaar造句, a charity bazaar meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.