a bad business in a sentence
- At Wharton, they would refer to that as a bad business decision.
- A few million units a year _ that's not a bad business.
- Most of the time, being a bad business person is not criminal,
- Critics say that's a bad business model in light of America's changing demographics.
- They said it was a bad business decision to move forward.
- These people are very reputable, but this is still a bad business practice.
- Chapter 11 is not designed to fix a bad business model,
- And yet this is a bad business at any age.
- It's not like there's a bad business climate here ."
- A bad business deal mires him in land development hell.
- It's difficult to see a bad business in a sentence .
- Maybe that isn't a bad business to fall back on.
- A union official called the move a bad business decision.
- The connection, they said, had to be a bad business decision on Leavitt's part.
- PET is not going to stay a bad business forever,
- Outdoorliving . com, for example, he said, " isn't a bad business school concept.
- It was a bad business decision, some baseball executives said.
- "We don't ask anybody to make a bad business judgment,"
- "I've always said this was a wonderful, wonderful project but a bad business deal,"
- The closing of the Van der Giessen De Noord shipyard is a bad business.
- And it would be a bad business practice regardless of any of the potential remedies.
"a bad beginning makes a bad ending" in a sentence, "a bad book" in a sentence, "a bad boy" in a sentence, "a bad boy can be good for a girl" in a sentence, "a bad break" in a sentence, "a bad buy" in a sentence, "a bad case of stripes" in a sentence, "a bad cold" in a sentence, "a bad cough" in a sentence,