a bad book in a sentence
- Shame to waste such a sexy cover on such a bad book!
- It's not a bad book, but that's not my vocation ."
- This is not a bad book, but it's not a good one, either.
- If it's cheap romance you crave, read a bad book.
- Do these things make " Hannibal " a bad book?
- The issue isn't that Tapia has written a bad book.
- Which in no way means " The Last Precinct " is a bad book.
- :Your sociology book seems to be a bad book.
- Nevertheless, not a bad book for a summer weekend.
- Not a bad book to curl up with in front of a fire this winter.
- It's difficult to see a bad book in a sentence .
- "It's a bad book, " he said.
- Anything, that is, except a bad book.
- "Gettysburg " is a bad book.
- The final result is a merciful twist on the typical scenario : a good movie from a bad book.
- Dick Francis has never written a bad book, though as with all mystery writers, he has his ups and downs.
- He thought it was a bad book and asked Ed Neumeier to tell him the story because he couldn't read it.
- That doesn't make it a bad book, but it can hurt it when stacked up against some of the other great entires ."
- "When they don't get on the ` Today'show, you don't tell them it's because it was a bad book, " the publisher said.
- "The Last of the Mohicans " of a few years back was based on a bad book and was actually improved by Hollywood tinkering.
- "He was in total despair about ` Big Trouble .'He was in despair about the choice of his topic and creating a bad book.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"a bad actor" in a sentence, "a bad apple" in a sentence, "a bad attack of malaria" in a sentence, "a bad bargain" in a sentence, "a bad beginning makes a bad ending" in a sentence, "a bad boy" in a sentence, "a bad boy can be good for a girl" in a sentence, "a bad break" in a sentence, "a bad business" in a sentence,