a ample in a sentence
- Post-graduate degrees are also offered, as well as ample research posts.
- This game serves as ample enough evidence that you've got it.
- It also has two twin beds, as well as ample closet space and drawers.
- But the school as ample facilities on which Boris can expend his youthful energies.
- Sugalski also previously performed as Ample Mammal, a musical side project of The Polish Ambassador.
- Summery warmth will linger in Florida as ample sunshine lifts daytime temperatures well into the 80s.
- The storms could be strong near the Colorado-Wyoming border as ample sunshine aids in destabilizing the air.
- As ample coal deposits abut the park, this strip mining threatened the web of ancient Chacoan roads.
- The remainder of the West, including the Rockies, will stay mainly dry as ample sunshine covers the region.
- Crude oil futures are expected to fall as ample overseas supplies outweigh any increase in domestic refinery demand.
- It's difficult to see a ample in a sentence .
- Negatives : High price; rear-seat knee room not as ample as it should be for a full-size sedan.
- The southern two-thirds of Florida will remain warm as ample sun boosts afternoon readings to near 80 degrees.
- The sad story of the LEAA, in fact, stands as ample warning of the inherent danger of block grants.
- And the local restaurant and caf?Ripples by the Bay, as well as ample parking caters for many people.
- The interior featured grand function rooms, including an elegant ballroom and world-class lounge, as well as ample guest accommodations.
- There are four middle-sized soccer fields and one mini soccer field in the park, as well as ample parking.
- The interior is marked by a ample atrium, with stone floors, azulejo tile, stucco and white-painted walls, divided by pilasters.
- Soybean futures closed lower for the fifth consecutive trading day as ample world supplies continued to weigh on the market.
- "Coffee's fundamentals are turning and people are realizing that the crops won't as ample as they were expected to be,"
- As long as ample federal funding was available for their construction, these hospitals were impressive examples of government-provided health care.
How can I put and write and define a ample in a sentence
and how is the word a ample used in a sentence and examples? a ample造句
, a ample造句
, 用a ample造句
, a ample meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.