244 in a sentence
- Its crest spans 1, 244 feet across the Colorado River.
- Their team batting average jumped from . 244 to . 253.
- Information : 604-244-1469 . Sheraton Astro Dome.
- The spread stood at 244 basis points on Sept . 5.
- The House passed the bill on a 244-178 vote.
- Bobby Wine never hit higher than . 244 in 12 seasons.
- Call ( 818 ) 244-8481 for information and reservation.
- That compares to this season's record 244 million boxes.
- He ran for 244 yards Saturday, 16 more than Hill.
- WORKFORCE : 9, 244 full-and part-time.
- It's difficult to see 244 in a sentence .
- So far this year, Boeing has 244 firm 737 orders.
- TD 244 164 2, 194 5 12 Rushing statistics Att.
- Last year, the number jumped to 244, Aguirre says.
- Opening to be announced . ( 212-244-7529)
- Kansas had 7, 244 foreign students, ranking it 25th.
- A field of 244 judokas from 52 countries and regions competed.
- Hong Kong has 244 days before the handover, she said.
- Each man weighed 244 pounds ( 110.7 kilos ).
- Last month, 244 Egyptians working for the government were fired.
- In a 12-year career, he compiled 244 saves.
How can I put and write and define 244 in a sentence and how is the word 244 used in a sentence and examples? 244造句, 244造句, 用244造句, 244 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.