1980s in a sentence
- Since the 1980s, much of the land has been vacant.
- It was different a decade ago during the 1980s farm depression.
- Around this state people really hurt [ in the 1980s ],
- Such videotape sales pitches date to at least the early 1980s.
- During my guest-conducting appearances in Houston in the 1980s,
- In the 1980s, both firms built up their trading capabilities.
- Pesky said licensed professional league products boomed in the late 1980s.
- That is one-fifth the harvest at peak 1980s levels.
- In the 1980s, California was the fifth fastest growing state.
- These areas were opened to timbering in the mid-1980s.
- It's difficult to see 1980s in a sentence .
- The two have known each other since the mid-1980s.
- The company flew high in the 1980s with its trendy footwear.
- The 1980s were dawning, and money was easy to find.
- In the 1980s, many artists and critics did question it.
- The situation has gone from bad to worse since the 1980s.
- America was the world's biggest creditor until the 1980s.
- Declines in loblolly growth were detected in the mid-1980s.
- She opened my eyes to discrimination 1980s and 1990s-style.
- It was ignored in the 1980s because it was too costly,
- In the 1980s, the Japanese started to take market share.
"1980 world series" in a sentence, "1980 world series of poker" in a sentence, "1980 world weightlifting championships" in a sentence, "1980 wsop" in a sentence, "1980 wta tour" in a sentence, "1980s austerity policy in romania" in a sentence, "1980s crack epidemic" in a sentence, "1980s fashion" in a sentence, "1980s hair" in a sentence,