1684 in a sentence
Example sentences included in the dictionary:
- 1684 ad As Philip . eapen said, Ayrookuzhiyil is a subset of the great Pakalomattom Family, of which the former started as a seperate stream in 17th century ( 1684 AD ).
- 1684 bc Geoffrey Keating dates his reign from 1287-1272 BC, the " Annals of the Four Masters " from 1700 to 1684 BC. During the reign of the Babylonian king Abieshu ( c . 1711-1684 BC ) Babylonia ...
- 1684 in france "' Johann Leyser "'( 30 September 1631 in Leipzig 1684 in France while traveling from Paris to Versailles ) was a German Lutheran theologian and Danish Army chaplain.
- 1684年 雍正八年（1730年）：周澍（1684年－？ 康熙二十三年（1684年）攻克台湾。 1684年夏天，他们抵达了法国巴黎。 1606年6月6日生于卢昂，卒于1684年10月1日。 1620年生于第戎；1684年5月12日卒于巴黎。 清康熙二十三年（1684年）朱墨抄本。 这里一些最古老的建筑兴建于1684年。 。考虑1706年出嫁，则取1684年或1687年。 第二年(168...
- deaths in 1684 James Wishart was master from 1659 until his death in 1684. The title became extinct on his death in 1684. And he held a final post at a minor German court just before his death in 1684. O...
- kosmos 1684 Kosmos 1684 was launched from Kosmos designation, and the international designator 1985-084A . The United States Space Command assigned it the Satellite Catalog Number 16064.
- lectionary 1684 It is a palimpsest, the upper text was written in a minuscule hand, it is a Lectionary 1684.
- year 1684 He was born in Leonessa, and around the year 1684, trained in Rome under Giacinto Brandi. On the day before Chanukah in the year 1684, a shocking event takes place in the Bais Medrash in A...
How can I put and write and define 1684 in a sentence
and how is the word 1684 used in a sentence and examples? 1684造句
, 1684 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.