1200s in a sentence
- Scissors as we know them were developed in the late 1200s.
- The 1000 Spider is replaced by the CG 1200S in 1968.
- Major changes occurred in the Mongol Empire in the late 1200s.
- Gaute Erlingson was a nobleman from the 1200s who lived here.
- In the 1200s, Finland was incorporated into the Swedish Empire.
- The statue in Bamberg, Germany, was carved in the 1200s.
- Formed in 1200s AD by Sheikh Jaber Al-maskari.
- Motorcycle units primarily consist of BMW RT-1200s.
- The engines in them are from Datsun 1200s and also Toyota 3K Engines.
- Didcot first appears in historical records in the 1200s as Dudcotte, Berkshire.
- It's difficult to see 1200s in a sentence .
- A major remodeling in the 1200s gave the church a new Gothic choir.
- It was built sometime in the 1200s or before.
- The area was abandoned in the early 1200s, apparently during an extended drought.
- Its cliff dwellings date to the 1200s and pit houses date to the 500s.
- The first examples of Azerbaijani literature date to the late 1200s following the Persian.
- Originally, the high school hosted a vocational school in the modern lower 1200s.
- The Old Orre Church, built in the 1200s, is located in Orre.
- I have a UMAX 1200S scanner which worked fine with my Windows 98 operating system.
- It was built in the late 1200s.
- This Roger and John of the 1200s, are the first to use the surname.
How can I put and write and define 1200s in a sentence and how is the word 1200s used in a sentence and examples? 1200s造句, 1200s造句, 用1200s造句, 1200s meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.