银行业 in a sentence
- He is launching his son on a career in banking .
- Computers have revolutionized banking .
- All the banking transactions go through the computer .
- It also disclosed a gap in traditional banking activities .
- Most uk bankers still want an air of respectability in banking .
- Admirable schemes for banking development were available, and he made use of them .
- Interest in banking, is the rate of return, or the return itself, paid to the depositor .
- There has been a growing interest in applying marketing techniques and tools in the field of banking .
- Hamilton sought economic growth through diversified shipping, manufacturing, and banking .
- The belgian private - banking industry is booming
- Joseph yam on expansion of renminbi banking business
- Banking is all but about trust and confidence
- Relaxation of market entry criteria for banking sector
- Bank operations . standard scheme for drawing lists
- Survey on the banking sector s credit card receivables
- The passage of the banking amendment bill 2005
- Banking related trade law supervise problem study
- Market reforms to increase bankinf - g sector competition
- Bills committee on banking amendment bill 2005
- Of the total assets of the banking sector
How can I put and write and define 银行业 in a sentence
and how is the word 银行业 used in a sentence and examples? 用銀行業造句
, 银行业 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.