遗世独立 in a sentence
- Solitary as their lives were, is there no one person who would serve my purpose ?
- It ' s perfect in all its loneliness
- Located high up in the himalayan mountains between china and india , bhutan is one of the most isolated countries in the world
- That is unlikely to happen any time soon . the islands will retain their easy - going charm and sense of isolation
- A full day delicated to touring the sights . driving along famous ipanema and copacabana beaches . continue to corcovado mountain where the status of christ the redeemer is built
- In him can be found a typical personality of aloofness from the world and arrogant reserve , which forms a striking contrast with genial , cultured and elegant confucian character , honest , sincere and thrifty
- Nevertheless gazing down from the quiet summit of mt . hsuhai at the mysterious deep blue waters of the pacific ocean and clouds floating by in the distance lets you feel you are in another world , and a deep sense of relaxation and calm completely envelops you
- I also fulfill my part of the job , sometimes giving up group meditation to visit his parents with him on weekends . i occasionally go to church with my husband to let him know that i fully respect jesus christ , even though i am not a christian . and i treat his friends well when they visit our home to show him that i am not antisocial , though my own friends are mostly practitioners
How can I put and write and define 遗世独立 in a sentence
and how is the word 遗世独立 used in a sentence and examples? 用遺世獨立造句
, 遗世独立 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.