遍 in a sentence
- Could you spell that word out for me again ?
- It is a good idea to browse through it first .
- He ran through the names on the list .
- Why should i trouble to explain it all ?
- Say the words over and over to yourself .
- I gave her article a quick look-through .
- He re-read the letter from the master .
- The story of the day was rehearsed by him .
- Could we run through act 3 again , please ?
- The tricks were meant to be seen only once .
- Look over exercises before handing them in .
- He called out the long list of names .
- He has tasted the sweets and bitters of life .
- I said it over twice before he let me go .
- But, once again, god's will be done .
- Nancy read the confidential memo carefully .
- He often stodges himself with his newspapers .
- We searched the house from top to bottom .
- The light of the setting sun suffused the clouds .
- I gave the car a thorough going-over .
How can I put and write and define 遍 in a sentence
and how is the word 遍 used in a sentence and examples? 用遍造句
, 遍 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.