逐日 in a sentence
- The want ads seemed scantier by the day .
- Things appreciate as time goes on .
- The sluices had already been opened, and with every day the floods were spreading .
- The smallest details of the operation had been daily chronicled by the journals .
- It may be of interest to cite extracts from daily telegrams which reached me during this period from auckinleck and tedder .
- American influence in britain increases by the day
- Mean annual maximun temperature humidity
- The patient ' s condition is improving day by day
- The myth of kuafu chasing the sun the its sorcery
- Mean dekad temperature humidity ten - days average temperature humidity
- Mean monthly minimum temperature
- Mean monthly maximun temperature
- ( 2 ) the real - time lst images of guangxi were obtained
( 2 )获得了广西逐日不同时次的lst实况分布图。
- Day by day the structure heightened
- The total cost of purchasing back all short options on a marked - to - market basis
- Far from the sprawl of concrete that keeps crawling its way about 1 , 000 miles a day
- I have organized the cleaning on a , day - to - day basis , until the usual cleaner returns
- There is no denying the fact that the cost of our daily life is increasing day by day
- Cash balance combined with open trade equity on a marked - to - market basis
- By default , microsoft project looks for overallocations on a day - by - day basis
How can I put and write and define 逐日 in a sentence
and how is the word 逐日 used in a sentence and examples? 逐日造句
, 逐日 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.