迁徒 in a sentence
- Instinct impels the cuckoo to migrate .
- It was travelling north on its annual migration to the rookeries of bering sea .
- The yellow mountains lie on an important route of migrating birds
- Scientists have studied the migration of fish over long distances
- The females migrate north every summer to give birth to their offspring
- Ireland is important for its seabird colonies and migratory waterfowl
- The word means " little butterfly " in the native nahuatal language of central mexico
- From there they arrived in guangdong ' s meizhou area and then to huizhou , a six - step migratory process
- The fishponds are important to migratory water birds because they provide stop - over sites where the birds can rest and feed during their migration
- The two sides discussed the latest situation regarding the spread of avian influenza as well as the possible impacts brought by migratory birds on the two places
- With each move , the distance between pandas increases . they become isolated from one another . in addition , they become far - removed from their food sources
- If you ' re lucky , you might witness the incredible spectacle of a mass wildebeest migration or catch a glimpse of the plains ' dwindling elephant and rhino populations , which have sadly been decimated by poachers
- There is considerable migration of birds to ireland in spring and autumn , while several species arrive from greenland and iceland in winter ; 75 per cent of the world s population of the greenland white fronted goose winter in ireland
- " when researchers or conservationists in other parts of the world see a turtle tagged with hong kong identity , they will inform us , thus making it possible for us to learn about the migratory route and size of the locally hatched green turtles
- The herdsmen s homes " dong wozi " are mostly located by the foot mountains and the sides of lakes . when summer comes , they put their simple packing on horseback , wandering and herding around the boundless prairie , the melodious songs accompanying with their changing footsteps
- Additionally about the thought of inheritation , the driving of foreign culture stimulate the civilization . for example , the school migration from qing dynasty , during the war of resistance against japan . all kinds of culture live with each other
再次是关了桂林文化传承与更新模式的思考，桂林文化传承演化的机制? ?外来文化的驱动，促进文化发展、历史事例? ?秦汉以来文人迁徒，抗战时期，改革开放皆是外来驱动。
How can I put and write and define 迁徒 in a sentence
and how is the word 迁徒 used in a sentence and examples? 用遷徒造句
, 迁徒 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.