跪 in a sentence
- They were kneeling down and saying their prayers .
- Feliks was kneeling on the peak of the roof .
- Better die standing than live kneeling .
- He knelt before the king and asked for pardon .
- Then she got down on her knees beside his foot .
- Two men were kneeling beside me, working over me .
- Kneeling beside the stream, he made a rough toilet .
- Several women knelt down before the statue of buddha and prayed .
- Why are you kneeling here ?
- All the emperors and king were on their knees before her .
- I ought to beg you on my knees to keep this treasure for me .
- Heathcliff gave him a push on his knees in the middle of the blood .
- George knelt beside the pool and drank from his hand with quick scoops .
- He had fallen on his knees in inarticulate prayer, weeping .
- She falls down on her knees, and entreats him to restore her to the mountains .
- She had knelt in front of him and held his hands, saying nothing .
- He had nothing to make satisfaction with, but should beg my pardon on his knees .
- He had nothing to make satisfaction with but should beg my pardon on his knees .
- Outside the sergeant-adjutant knelt down beside me where i lay, "name?" he asked softly .
- Piggy knelt by him, one hand on the great shell, listening and interpreting to the assembly .
How can I put and write and define 跪 in a sentence
and how is the word 跪 used in a sentence and examples? 用跪造句
, 跪 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.