许久 in a sentence
- He has been waiting here for a long time .
- Not a soul passed that way for a long while .
- She had no spirit to dance again for a long time .
- It was like the last feeble echo of a sound made long and long ago .
- Faber knew he could not keep this up much longer, he was certain to tire before david did .
- This was a narrow escape to me, and i was so frightened that i ventured no more at gold watch a great while .
- Troy toiled up the road with a languor and depression greater than any he had experienced for many a day and year before .
- She leant against the chest of drawers, and murmured incoherent supplications for a long while, till she suddenly started up .
- He looked round the room a good deal, and at the objects it contained, as well as catherine, whom, however, he also contemplated freely .
- My soul hath long dwelt with him that hateth peace
- I received a letter from him after a long silence
- The land is very dry ; there has been no rain
- My soul has long been living with the haters of peace
- This is how it once was long ago upon the big island
- Now the moment you ' ve all been waiting for
- How long have you hunted me , and you do not recognize me
- I have lived a great deal among grown - ups
- After another long stretch of time , a taxi finally showed up
- And if i ' m to spend tedious hours sitting
- He had waited long for this moment
How can I put and write and define 许久 in a sentence
and how is the word 许久 used in a sentence and examples? 用許久造句
, 许久 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.