角 in a sentence
- Light was coming through in the corner flat .
- I thought he did hamlet superbly .
- A couple of rams are butting at each other .
- He lifted up a corner of the great mustache .
- The angle is contained by the lines ab and ac .
- Do a blow-up of this corner of the negative .
- The atomic number appears as a subscript .
- He is understudying the famous film star .
- She is constantly on the offensive .
- I banged my elbow on the corner of the table .
- the angle is the angle of departure.
- The angle of projection affects the answer .
- Ice has difficulty in negotiating sharp corners .
- After we round the horn we hit the pacific .
- A small section of rock juts out into the harbour .
- The shaft inclines almost 30 degrees .
- To the right oblique , march !
- They starred her for the first time .
- He had sought to deprive us of dime .
- The angle θ is called the argument of z.
How can I put and write and define 角 in a sentence
and how is the word 角 used in a sentence and examples? 用角造句
, 角 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.