节省 in a sentence
- Let us dispense with formalities .
- She has made various little economies .
- The saving in cost may be substantial .
- Laura and she might pinch when he was gone .
- We save money wherever we possibly could .
- We're using computers to get better fuel economy .
- It is important to conserve energy .
- We should save some food against unexpected needs .
- I save a nice little sum out of my wages each week .
- You've had a breakthrough to get better fuel economy .
- He is provident of his money .
- I told him i must housewife the money he had lent me .
- They often want to room together to cut down expenses .
- I wanted to husband our relatively few negotiating assets .
- It saved me hours of work in the direction of notes and directives .
- He decided to save the expense and risk the worker's lives .
- We have been saved a lot of expense by doing the work ourselves .
- This technical innovation will save us much time and labour .
- Every moment is precious now, and that would save a good deal of time .
- Lei feng , always thrifty , had saved this sum from his allowances .
How can I put and write and define 节省 in a sentence
and how is the word 节省 used in a sentence and examples? 用節省造句
, 节省 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.