耳 in a sentence
- The firbolgs never revolted again .
- Dr. middleton bowed to the litany .
- A distant song was wafted to our ears .
- An unusual rhythm will soothe the ear .
- You should n't just listen to what pleases you ..
- The words fell, unrelenting, on his ears .
- Her trills are far from pleasing to the ear .
- Later the bell ran hard from the bedroom .
- A sound burst upon their ears .
- The stuart and trail electrobaths are small .
- A sound burst on their ears .
- The clamour of the church bells strikes my ears .
- At this moment a loud noise reached my ears .
- Furuncles of the auditory canal should be allowed to resolve .
- An incredible sound assaulted their ears .
- Still another aircraft reverberated overhead .
- He could bend her to his will .
- The bells ruined his ears, and made them deaf .
- The function of the ear is to listen .
- The music hit you as you went in .
- 耳 in English：Ⅰ名词1.(耳朵) ear 耳 in French：名oreille形latéral~房petits bâtiments lat...
- 耳 in Japanese：（Ⅰ）（1）耳.『日中』通常口語では単独で用いず,“耳朵 ěrduo ”を使...
- 耳 in Korean：━A) [명사](1)〈생리〉 귀.附耳听;귀를 기울여 듣다耳闻不如眼见...
- 耳 in Russian：[ěr] 1) ухо 内耳 [nèi’ěr] — внутреннее у...
How can I put and write and define 耳 in a sentence
and how is the word 耳 used in a sentence and examples? 耳造句
, 耳 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.