翰 in a sentence
- He felt superior in mathematics to john .
- It was john who thrust a person aside .
- Ten years was the sum of john's education .
- John said it was grossly exaggerated .
- Johnson was plainly a canny individual .
- Their mood was like that of john donne .
- William said: "mustn't grumble, john. "
- Mary : can you make the teacup , john ?
- Mary seems to look upon john with disfavour .
- She is honest and sincere to john , really ..
- John played goal for the hockey team .
- Poor old john died with his boots on .
- I've had my fill of john for one evening .
- John janders rose, coughed .
- Such tactics did not daunt tom johnson .
- John will substitute for his father .
- John barton had revived to fitful intelligence .
- I am afraid john is one of life 's also-rans .
- "yes, of course," john sounded surprised .
- "brother john!" abner exploded .
- 翰 in English：名词[书面语]1.(毛笔) writing brush 翰 in French：名<书>plume d'oiseau servant à écrire;pi...
- 翰 in Japanese：＊翰hàn〈書〉（羽毛より転じて）筆.文字.手紙.挥 huī 翰／揮毫する....
- 翰 in Korean：[명사]【문어】(1)길고 빳빳한 깃털.(2)【전용】 붓.挥翰;휘호하다...
- 翰 in Russian：pinyin:hàn; hán1) фазан (с красным опе...
How can I put and write and define 翰 in a sentence
and how is the word 翰 used in a sentence and examples? 用翰造句
, 翰 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.