约 in a sentence
- He felt superior in mathematics to john .
- It was john who thrust a person aside .
- Ten years was the sum of john's education .
- Job legh took the opportunity of speaking .
- John said it was grossly exaggerated .
- Please accept my apologies at having to refuse .
- The foolish young man had asked her to fly .
- Johnson was plainly a canny individual .
- Their mood was like that of john donne .
- William said: "mustn't grumble, john. "
- Mary : can you make the teacup , john ?
- Mary seems to look upon john with disfavour .
- She is honest and sincere to john , really ..
- John played goal for the hockey team .
- Joseph feels cranky early in the morning .
- It was a pact made in fun long ago .
- Poor old john died with his boots on .
- I've had my fill of john for one evening .
- John janders rose, coughed .
- Such tactics did not daunt tom johnson .
How can I put and write and define 约 in a sentence
and how is the word 约 used in a sentence and examples? 約造句
, 约 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.