移 in a sentence
- She gradually withdrew her eyes from me .
- The cupboard door slides open along the groove .
- They were, to all intents, stationary .
- The sunrise slid westward to minsk .
- It had been sliding strangely southward .
- The policeman continues to shuffle toward her .
- The talks have been moved from paris to london ...
- He transferred the book from a table to a shelf .
- Clyde was removed to auburn .
- He was confident in her promise .
- Looking quickly away, afraid that he would speak .
- Don't gravitate to one side, or the boat will upset .
- The most northerly races have to be transferred southwards .
- This moves the carry into bit position of the accumulator .
- Charge may be given to or removed from a substance .
- The resin moves intermittently down and out of the bed .
- He glanced quickly away, but his ankles were seized .
- The light came near his face .
- Please , move a little further ; you 're standing in my light .
- He was my friend and i believed in his vision .
How can I put and write and define 移 in a sentence
and how is the word 移 used in a sentence and examples? 用移造句
, 移 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.