称作 in a sentence
- A firm order is often called an indent .
- A vertex with zero outdegree is called a sink .
- This is called an azimuthal projection .
- Do you call yourself a raw country girl ?
- This situation is called destructive interference .
- It has been called the runaway greenhouse effect .
- This situation is called constructive interference .
- Such waves are called transverse waves .
- Sloping lettering is called italic .
- Alphabets without serifs are called sansserif .
- This type of degradation is also called depolymerization .
- A parsing program, or parser, is also called a recognizer .
- We can call it a visit .
- I shall call hills steep which ought to be bold .
- The action of radiation on materials is termed radiolysis .
- This combination is named the square of the "interval" .
- The british air fighting force is called the royal air force .
- This fruitless quest was called alchemy by the arabs .
- The ideal s(a)is called the saturation of a with respect to s .
- This regime is termed mass transport or diffusion limited .
How can I put and write and define 称作 in a sentence
and how is the word 称作 used in a sentence and examples? 用稱作造句
, 称作 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.