相依为命 in a sentence
- He and the girl were very close .
- Mother and daughter knitted together in perfect intimacy .
- The grandfather dies, and the mother is alone with joey .
- We were never apart .
- Without the encouragement of his father's society he should barely have patience to await his own turn .
- Poor jack and his mother depended on each other
- Ching chiu is a nice person , always ready to help others
- I was living with dad until the accident happened
- Since then the two of them were living together in the tomb , t . .
- So the poor kept each other alive in the depression years
- While living with his father , he worked hard in the fields
- Gucci , an ordinary teenage girl grows up in a single - parent family
- At that moment , they truly felt that they were depending on each other
- A pair of twin - sisters , similar in faces , but completely different in character
- It was just the two of us , dad
- You shall be together when white wings of death scatter your days
- The iuscious ， romantic and human story of two sisters with different destiny
- Since then the two of them were living together in the tomb , training their kung fu
- I was the youngest of five boys and also had four sisters who had to pull together and take care of each other
- This teenager lived alone with his father , and the two of them had a very special relationship
How can I put and write and define 相依为命 in a sentence
and how is the word 相依为命 used in a sentence and examples? 用相依為命造句
, 相依为命 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.