直到那时 in a sentence
- Until then, no jew had ever reached the top ranks of the big three automakers .
- It dawned upon mr. briggs as a creditable fact he had hitherto not observed, that the sun never set on his dominions .
- Only then will i receive my side of the bargain
- Only then did we realize that the man was blind
- It was not until then that i knew we had been deceived
- It was at that time that i thought of giring him a call
- Then , not till then . my eppripfftaph . be pfrwritt
- Until then at least , let ' s laugh
- Until then , why not do something too often forgotten
- Until then , governments are pressing ahead with other measures
- Hitherto the excitement of fulfilling a duty had sustained them
- Then and not till then
- Only then did the doctor realize that his patient needed a surgery
- But , until then
- To understand your parents ' love you must raise children yourself . that ' s when you ' ll finally know
- No . she had to go but they would meet again , there , and she would dream of that till then , tomorrow , of her dream of yester eve
- " i will go to you , and we will fly ; but from this moment until then , let us not tempt providence , let us not see each other
- Then the lama finally understood that the three poisonous snakes the master threw inside were his own poisonous snakes : greed , anger and attachment - lust for things
- Until then he had been sustained by rage , by his strength of mind , by despair , by the supreme agony which led the titans to scale the heavens , and ajax to defy the gods
- So pearl - the elf - child , - the demon offspring , as some people , up to that epoch , persisted in considering her - became the richest heiress of her day , in the new world
How can I put and write and define 直到那时 in a sentence
and how is the word 直到那时 used in a sentence and examples? 用直到那時造句
, 直到那时 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.