狡黠 in a sentence
- That crafty prince was espoused three times .
- His face crease in a knowing smile .
- He thought of hugh barton's grave foxy face .
- Miss maudie grinned wickedly .
- He was an accomplished politician and a crafty autocrat .
- Yevlenko gave him a wise look through wreathing smoke .
- His lawyer, harper steger, looked very shrewd and canny to them .
- Charlie looked at her shrewdly, and appeared to be calculating .
- After scoring over my calmness in this graphic way he nodded wisely .
- The crafty lawyer was influenced more by expediency than by the love of justice .
- The thatcher scheme was not to be thought of as merely an astute exercise in bribery .
- His eyes, twinkling with cunning enjoyment, glanced at every moment towards his companion's face .
- And still worse, he felt them to be much more subdued and sly and ignorantmere clocks, really .
- "i will tell her what you have said when you go!" said mrs. penniman, with a little significant laugh .
- His face was burning; the girl watched him so closely, studying him, smiling slyly, and maybe could smell his breath .
- He thought of hugh barton ' s grave foxy face
- He almost jerked the old subtle light to his eyes
- His lawyer , harper steger , looked very shrewd and canny to them
- Like the other chap , the gardener said with a knowing grin
- Slily . account for yourself this very minute or woe betide you
"狡诈术" in a sentence
, "狡窄性肠梗阻" in a sentence
, "狡谲" in a sentence
, "狡狯" in a sentence
, "狡慝" in a sentence
, "狡黠的" in a sentence
, "狡黠地" in a sentence
, "角" in a sentence
, "角,角度" in a sentence
How can I put and write and define 狡黠 in a sentence
and how is the word 狡黠 used in a sentence and examples? 狡黠造句
, 狡黠 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.