狡黠的 in a sentence
- That crafty prince was espoused three times .
- His face crease in a knowing smile .
- He thought of hugh barton's grave foxy face .
- He was an accomplished politician and a crafty autocrat .
- Yevlenko gave him a wise look through wreathing smoke .
- The crafty lawyer was influenced more by expediency than by the love of justice .
- "i will tell her what you have said when you go!" said mrs. penniman, with a little significant laugh .
- He thought of hugh barton ' s grave foxy face
- He almost jerked the old subtle light to his eyes
- Like the other chap , the gardener said with a knowing grin
- But at my last words he perked up into a kind of startled slyness
- Konovnitsyns firm , handsome , good - humoured face was bright with a sly and kindly smile
- You will take the command of it yourself , of course ? said julie with a sly and sarcastic look towards the volunteer
- Boris , come here , she said with a sly and significant look . ive something i want to tell you
“鲍里斯，您到这里来， ”她现出一副意味深长的狡黠的神态说道， “我有一件事要说给您听。
- " i will tell her what you have said when you go ! " said mrs . penniman , with a little significant laugh
- Detienne , marcel . the masters of truth in archaic greece . translated by janet lloyd . cambridge , ma : the mit press , 1996
9马赛德田恩。 《论希腊人狡黠的睿智》 。翻译珍妮洛伊。剑桥，麻萨诸塞州麻省理工学院出版， 1996 。
- And , the ladies having changed their positions , a little old man of sixty , with bad teeth and a subtle smile , became visible in the depths of an easy chair
- The dairyman s pupil had lent a hand in getting the cows together of late , and at the fifth or sixth time she turned her eyes , as she rested against the cow , full of sly inquiry upon him
- It was during that soul - searching period that i was asked belatedly by the then commissioner for census and statistics , kenneth topley , with a grin behind his beard that was almost cunning , to read carefully the record of the budget debate on 25 march 1970
- But the sight of the little old gentleman with the black teeth and subtle smile whom he suddenly discovered in his armchair behind the group of ladies afforded him a yet more decisive argument . he knew the personage . it was theophile venot , a retired lawyer who had made a specialty of church cases
"狡窄性肠梗阻" in a sentence
, "狡谲" in a sentence
, "狡狯" in a sentence
, "狡慝" in a sentence
, "狡黠" in a sentence
, "狡黠地" in a sentence
, "角" in a sentence
, "角,角度" in a sentence
, "角1" in a sentence
How can I put and write and define 狡黠的 in a sentence
and how is the word 狡黠的 used in a sentence and examples? 用狡黠的造句
, 狡黠的 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.