狡黠地 in a sentence
- Miss maudie grinned wickedly .
- Charlie looked at her shrewdly, and appeared to be calculating .
- After scoring over my calmness in this graphic way he nodded wisely .
- His face was burning; the girl watched him so closely, studying him, smiling slyly, and maybe could smell his breath .
- Slily . account for yourself this very minute or woe betide you
- Natalie is quite well again now , i suppose ? julie asked pierre , with a sly smile
- Vandeuvres smiled his thin smile and made a little movement to signify he did not care
- The president appears in public , stretches out two closed hands and asks cunningly : where is the sweet
- Come , leave off , said the auditor , with a beaming smile at once nave and cunning , as though he were flattered at being the object of zherkovs jests , and was purposely trying to seem stupider than he was in reality . its very curious ,
- Beneath his gaze the dew - fogs dipped and crept to the hollow places , then stole away in line and column , holding skirts and clinging subtly at the sheltering corners where rock hung over grass - land , while the brave lines of the hills came forth , one beyond other gliding
"狡谲" in a sentence
, "狡狯" in a sentence
, "狡慝" in a sentence
, "狡黠" in a sentence
, "狡黠的" in a sentence
, "角" in a sentence
, "角,角度" in a sentence
, "角1" in a sentence
, "角2" in a sentence
How can I put and write and define 狡黠地 in a sentence
and how is the word 狡黠地 used in a sentence and examples? 用狡黠地造句
, 狡黠地 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.