涉及的 in a sentence
- The amount of work involved was simply too great .
- Hearn, you don't appreciate the issues involved .
- The project is big because the stakes are big .
- They bore upon minor points of that ancient order .
- It is with the metallic ores that we are concerned in this chapter .
- Planck's constant controls the magnitudes involved in both cases .
- The discussion went over the ground already covered in the interchange of telegrams .
- Here he touches a recognition deeper than fear, more potent than nightmare .
- The second part of the political testament dealt with the question of succession .
- The approach to alternate problems should be apparent from what is discussed .
- Ventilation is concerned with the supply of fresh air, the removal of contaminants and heat .
- There are just too many countries and regions involved and thus a web of tax regulations .
- Note that the prefixes in our equation tell us the relative number of atoms and molecules involved .
- Since our example deals with whole, discrete units rather than with perfectly divisible units .
- The data refer to a variety of years, generally not more than two years distant from those specified .
- The final part of this section deals with the effects of shock waves on the breakup of liquid jets and drops .
- To cover the large area which this work comprises i have tried to select the most reliable sources .
- Floating action refers to a controlled device which can stop at any point in its stroke .
- The result was extremely valuable, providing a good deal of insight into the fundamental processes involved .
- Amid the confused crossfire, washington is in danger of losing sight of the basic strategic issue involved .
How can I put and write and define 涉及的 in a sentence
and how is the word 涉及的 used in a sentence and examples? 用涉及的造句
, 涉及的 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.