泰 in a sentence
- We walked along the thames embankment .
- Taylor was both a thinker and a doer .
- The river thames is spanned by many bridges .
- The thames by twilight was beautiful .
- He opted to represent altai territory .
- Tynan bolted upright in his chair .
- I have not read any books by tolstoy .
- Gerty's first movement was one of revulsion .
- The tellico project must be abandoned .
- Here are some applications of taylor's formula .
- Tyson put in some telling blows to tucker 's chin .
- He had his nose up mantelli for the last year .
- Hell, he loved tynan and worshipped him .
- There had been no crack in tynan's armour armor .
- He laid down tynan's pages .
- Tatham was lost in wonder at the narrative .
- She would not hear of cheetam .
- Somehow, taylor is not cramped by his environments .
- Many bridges span the thames .
- Tolstoy bombards you with twenty-two names .
How can I put and write and define 泰 in a sentence
and how is the word 泰 used in a sentence and examples? 泰造句
, 泰 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.