法令 in a sentence
- It's a shameful, wicked, abominable law .
- The case was terminated by statute .
- Slave codes were not always precisely followed .
- This mode of address was now prescribed by decree .
- This provision is notable .
- The section defines the extent of application of the act .
- The french foreign legion was founded by a royal ordinance .
- He opened his book of statues on the table and scanned the index .
- The commands of government supplement the function of the price system .
- A few weeks after this angry scene a new law was made .
- The long title sets out in general terms the purpose of the act .
- No binding regulation, law, or custom can apply to all its parts .
- Under union pressure, this law was permitted to lapse in 1966 .
- There frequently follow the text of an act one or more schedules .
- Stubbs the plasterer was much downcast at this dreadful edict .
- Such laws aided family farms in their struggle for existence .
- However, one clause in the act virtually nullifies these provisions .
- It was nothing that the decree bore date since his return to france .
- The iowa statute allowed cities over 25, 000 to adopt the commission form .
- Butler entreated him to remember the act abolishing the heritable jurisdictions .
How can I put and write and define 法令 in a sentence
and how is the word 法令 used in a sentence and examples? 用法令造句
, 法令 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.