氏 in a sentence
- Initially these alloys were austenitic .
- The van travelled only so far as shaston .
- K is the symbol used for the kelvin units of temperature .
- The specialists said it might be bright's disease .
- Both aldrin and chlordane are valuable insecticides .
- Some patients find shohl's solution more palatable .
- Palmen's organ may perhaps also function as a statocyst .
- When her foot healed she would walk to jonesboro .
- We were working in temperature well over 90 degrees .
- In the ancient genus descent was limited to the female line .
- In 1951 nyuk tsin engineered her last big coup for the kee hui .
- The validity of this assumption was investigated by podolry .
- The temperature was about 60 degrees fahrenheit for the last leach .
- Indeed it was first propounded by the ubiquitous thomas young .
- The rankine scale has scale increments equal to the fahrenheit scale .
- A special case is presented by the immunoresistant ehrlich tumor .
- Zhou was far too intelligent to make the chinese dilemma explicit .
- No quake with a richter scale reading of over 9. 0 has been recorded .
- Dieldrin is related to aldrin, and its toxicity to earthworms is similar .
- They said good night to john and walked up the king's highway toward the house .
How can I put and write and define 氏 in a sentence
and how is the word 氏 used in a sentence and examples? 用氏造句
, 氏 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.