毛皮 in a sentence
- I gave my fur coat a thorough airing .
- The fur must have a positive charge .
- His cows got fat and his horses sleek .
- Canada produces wheat and furs .
- Hard rubber and fur are commonly used in demonstrations .
- He pointed very obviously at the woman in the fur coat .
- This furry material will make a warm coat for the winter .
- In build and coat and brush he was a huge timber wolf .
- The soft, pine-filtered light caught her mottled russet coat .
- There was good wits, incisive but always peripheral information .
- The canadian fur trader had a fine load of furs to sell after his hunting trip .
- Nearly all clothing was handmade from the fibers of plants or from the hides of animals .
- It would appear that climate has some direct action on the hair of our domestic quadrupeds .
- When the fur is removed from the vicinity of the electroscope, the leaves return to the original angle .
- He had brought a fleece-lined parka and pulled it tightly around him, slipping the hood over his head .
- He is very big man and he has on high boots and fur coat and a fur hat and he is all covered with snow .
- If he was in my sporran, and your belly full of shillings, i would not hurt a hair upon his body .
- The people who walked past him, american all, stared at his russian fur hat, and this delighted him .
- Am i a man like to let any sneaking, crawling, skin-trader get the better of me in a matter that touches me as near as the kindness of judith hutter ?
- In some commodities, such as wool and furs, it is impossible to grade and standardize, so world markets are operated by auction with buyers physically present .
How can I put and write and define 毛皮 in a sentence
and how is the word 毛皮 used in a sentence and examples? 用毛皮造句
, 毛皮 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.