挪 in a sentence
- I can't imagine what noah had in mind .
- He draws his chair back apologetically .
- Adjust scale if necessary so it is balanced .
- Help me to shift the sofa away from the fire .
- Move the table over there , please .
- "now, sir, bring forward your chair. "
- Did he spill hoah's confession ?
- I can not move this piano without assistance .
- His mother moved curtly aside to let him pass .
- Have you removed all the weapons as i bade you ?
- The sound depressed him, and he shifted his position .
- I was cleaning out some of noah baxter's old papers .
- "place it over there," robert jordan pointed .
- The teacher made me move my seat to the front of the classroom .
- Lennie squirmed under the look and shifted his feet nervously .
- Move up a bit .
- All that security material noah was always handling made me nervous .
- The bearers raised the canoe aloft, adjusted the poles to their shoulders .
- So they proceeded after that as if they were climbing a dangerous mountain .
- The policeman hesitates, vacillates, then takes another rather uncertain step or two forward .
How can I put and write and define 挪 in a sentence
and how is the word 挪 used in a sentence and examples? 用挪造句
, 挪 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.