抗体 in a sentence
- They bind to antigen--antibody complexes .
- These are the antibody molecules .
- Antibodies are the body 's defenses against infection .
- Antibodies were part of the r-globulin fraction of serum .
- The humoral factors are represented by various antibodies .
- The antibodies that bring this about are called agglutinins .
- It marshals the same antibody response to both of them .
- Sometimes the body cannot make its own antitoxims fast enough .
- Each type evokes antibodies which protect against the homologous .
- The antibodies attack and slaughter the invading microbe in the cut .
- Scientists call this claw shape the antibody molecule's idiotype .
- Scientists have also used monoclonal antibodies to "see" hidden tumors .
- Antibodies were used in the macrophage system to inhibit cathepsin d .
- Until recently, scientists were unable to make full use of antibody power .
- In early purifications of this type, antibody was eluted with dilute acid or base .
- If the antibody reacted, the blood was tainted and should be discarded .
- Demonstrable antibodies are evoked in carriers after a few weeks of infection .
- We hope then to use the antibody as a vaccine against this blocking action .
- Confirmation is accomplished by demonstration of specific antibodies or by isolation studies .
- Monoclonal antibodies have had an astonishing impact on almost every facet of biology .
How can I put and write and define 抗体 in a sentence
and how is the word 抗体 used in a sentence and examples? 抗體造句
, 抗体 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.