成千上万 in a sentence
- The cyclone brought misery to thousands of people ..
- Thousands of airplanes would have shattered their cities .
- Thousands of tunpei soldiers turned over to the red army .
- Thousands of villages used to be isolated in rainy seasons .
- Millions of tons of ammonia are consumed annually in agriculture .
- A single picture would tell us more than thousands of words .
- The steps had been worn away by the feet of thousands of visitors .
- Thousands of new yorkers have their lives shaken by violent crime .
- When the day came, thousands of people crowded to see the sport .
- Thousands upon thousands of others had lingered on to die in slow agony .
- Our allies are the millions who hunger and thirst after righteousness .
- We had to fill up each mu of terraced fields with thousands of basketfuls of good soil .
- For thousands of square miles they had ravaged the land like locusts .
- Thousands of them were killed and the rest became the slaves of their conquerors .
- In india's punjab, thousands of irrigation wells were dug between 1967 and 1972 .
- Thousands of students, teachers, and physicians struck in solidarity with the miners .
- Air-raid warnings were sounded and thousands of people went into special air-raid shelters .
- Thousands of small ferromagnetic cores are strung on wires in a network as shown in fig. 42 .
- With only the 26 letters of the english alphabet you can make up thousands of different words .
- It was a hard day for the thousands of men cooped up in landing-crafts all round the coast .
How can I put and write and define 成千上万 in a sentence
and how is the word 成千上万 used in a sentence and examples? 成千上萬造句
, 成千上万 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.