性 in a sentence
- Jerry : man , you are really aggressive !
- He proved the existence of parallel lines .
- Latin nouns have case , number and gender .
- Yes , they are full of sex and violence .
- Gases are much less viscous than liquids .
- This may upset the uniformity of burning .
- Your question was not merely provocative .
- Purulent exudate may unite the eyelids .
- The climate was by no means tropical .
- Small lesions may exhibit no caseation .
- The circumferential normal stress is tensile .
- Love is the only reasonable activity of man .
- Monkeys have a natural inclination for climbing ...
- They bred conformity and role-playing .
- The secret of autotrophism lies elsewhere .
- These stages are not merely descriptive .
- You're subject to the sickheadache, ma'am ?
- They may be due to senile atherosclerosis .
- They offer little challenge or autonomy .
- Cystic fibrosis is a hereditary disease .
How can I put and write and define 性 in a sentence
and how is the word 性 used in a sentence and examples? 用性造句
, 性 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.