急急 in a sentence
- He wrote hurriedly, in scrabbling hand writing .
- A small troop was threading the causeway at a good pace .
- She held the rubber tight to her face and breathed fast .
- "what do you suppose he's come for?" he asked, jerking his head toward the gate .
- She did recall a few things and she spoke to prissy rapidly, authority in her voice .
- Matcham steady and alert, at a sign from dick, ran along the thwarts and leaped ashore .
- Two or three boats passed on the river, scuttling, as it were, for shelter before the storm .
- It was a relief to framton when the aunt bustled into the room with a whirl of apologies for being late .
- It was the first of june, yet the morning was overcast and chilly rain beat fast on my casement .
- A plump, dark-blue pigeon flew into the road, and hurriedly went to drink in a puddle near the well .
- As his eye passed hastily over the words, his countenance changed from its look of military pride to one of deep chagrin .
- They make their inspection in mr. krook's back second floor, from which a few of the jurymen retire pale and precipitately .
- Pet shops hastily rods games - 4455 miniclip games
- The boy hastened away and the manager fell to his musings
- Je - sus the notorious just , please us with your lyrical thesis ,
- He threw off his coat and started work
- He took a running jump at stock exchange and make no money on it
- Pet shops hastily rods introduction
- Pet shops hastily rods games
- She said i love you each and every day , she said i ll never ever go away
How can I put and write and define 急急 in a sentence
and how is the word 急急 used in a sentence and examples? 用急急造句
, 急急 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.