态 in a sentence
- On april 5 the doldrums eased .
- The bacterial cells are rendered competent .
- Proton and neutron form a charge doublet .
- For(ii)the transient response is required .
- The final state is the desired mixture .
- She could scarcely toss her head gracefully .
- Rotational energy states have the least energy .
- Most of these stationary states are not stable .
- Such states are called stationary states .
- Exactly what had triggered this avalanche ?
- The boundary homorphism d is defined as follows .
- Fluidization has had a rather turbulent history .
- But ammonium fertilization may have to be increased .
- He paused, and then committed himself irrevocably .
- Each of the states splits up into pairs of levels .
- The product was a rubbery solid .
- New supershortlived particles are called resonances .
- The runs test does not require the normality assumption .
- a ring homomorphism f: a→b is finite.
- Most matter has three states .
How can I put and write and define 态 in a sentence
and how is the word 态 used in a sentence and examples? 用態造句
, 态 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.