很 in a sentence
- She showed great courage during the war .
- Medora is incorrigibly romantic .
- I am afraid i can not speak for geoff .
- For a long time his fate was in the balance .
- There is a lot of flu going round at the moment .
- She has the ear of the company's chairman .
- Your attempts at sarcasm are not very happy .
- Elizabeth nodded, her head high .
- Her clothes are always right up to the minute .
- "it's hard work," said richard .
- I gladly bear witness to his good character .
- Her lack of experience told against her .
- Business is always brisk before christmas .
- Owing to jet lag, i left so tired .
- Rushton felt rather sick over this affair .
- Sorry , i do not know where she lives .
- The fellow was subtle besides naive .
- Their position is likely to be eroded .
- Mrs. green : he is a very nice person .
- It must be very difficult at sea, too .
How can I put and write and define 很 in a sentence
and how is the word 很 used in a sentence and examples? 用很造句
, 很 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.