年轻 in a sentence
- He wished he were young again, single .
- Young princes speak in courtly phrases .
- The young cheap-jack had got the gift of gab .
- She was so simple and young and headlong .
- The young ball player will bear watching .
- She seemed younger, lighter of heart .
- The young poland navy distinguished itself .
- The young heiress was a good match .
- Her eyes had remain young and vivacious .
- He is besotted by her youth and beauty .
- What became of the dreams of our youth ?
- Heaven will never let her die so young .
- He is scarcely old enough for the office .
- He married a young and giddy girl .
- It is a young nation , still adolescing .
- The scene awakens reminiscences of my youth .
- He was very young, with a light build .
- The young lady did not reply to him .
- She is a young woman of some twenty summers .
- Jerusha assured the young hawaiian .
How can I put and write and define 年轻 in a sentence
and how is the word 年轻 used in a sentence and examples? 用年輕造句
, 年轻 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.