干 in a sentence
- She has determined to see the job through .
- You think soldiering is anybody's job ?
- He moved to leeds and set up as a printer .
- He has been doing this sort of work for years .
- Others would do for the place without doubt .
- You're getting good at this sort of thing .
- The plates are insensitive to red light .
- I shall have to toil and moil all my days .
- "why do you stick it?" asked phyl .
- He is physically unfit for this kind of work .
- Again victory was on the side of the arakanese .
- You can 't do such a thing by yourself .
- Why should i trouble over that dirty job ?
- I 've worked doggone hard in my life .
- And she's carrying on her trade here .
- The theft must have been an inside job .
- In his senior year he branches out .
- "what passes with you?" pilar asked .
- You 'd better dissuade him from doing that .
- I fancy she's out of a job just at present .
How can I put and write and define 干 in a sentence
and how is the word 干 used in a sentence and examples? 用干造句
, 干 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.