层 in a sentence
- The outer ring contains the valence electrons .
- Overburden had concealed the radioactivity .
- Roll deposits cut across sandstone bedding .
- A thin layer of ice is formed over the lake ...
- He lives up two pairs of stairs .
- Now on the platform stood this shell of straw .
- Certain stratal relationships are evident .
- Do you like skin on your rice pudding ?
- When i drink tea , my glasses mist over .
- A faint moisture appeared upon the window .
- The wedding-cake was elaborately iced .
- The atmosphere is a continuous layer of gases .
- The towers are surfaced with steel plates .
- Heat is in stifling blanket layers .
- Sediments acted as a restricting control .
- Nuclear deformations confirm shell structure .
- The insulation must be protected from moisture .
- The dips of the cross-strata are irregular .
- There is a film of mould over the bottle cap .
- This statement has several implications .
How can I put and write and define 层 in a sentence
and how is the word 层 used in a sentence and examples? 用層造句
, 层 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.