富国 in a sentence
- What about the impact of foreign aid from rich countries ?
- Physical capital is a scarce resource in rich and poor countries alike .
- The toil and resources of the poorer nations pay for the prosperity of the affluent peoples .
- The differences between instruments of monetary policy in rich countries and poor ones are many .
- This is one of the real underlying economic reasons why the gap between rich and poor nations seems to widen every year .
- But rich and civilized nations can always exchange to a much greater value with one another, than with savages and barbarians .
- The number of scientists, engineers, and physicians born in poor countries and working in affluent ones is of great concern to policymakers .
- In addition, governments in rich and poor countries alike may be subverted and used as the vehicles for personal ambition or desire for wealth .
- In both rich and poor countries there was a growing disillusionment with the idea that the relentless pursuit of growing was the principal economic objective of society .
- Other rich countries also slapped on restrictions
- Zuoying district kaohsiung city 813 , taiwan r . o . c
- Yunlong star hotel east jingshan street yunlong star hotel huadu
- What accounts for the differences among rich countries
- Room 2703 , 27 f , lippo tower 1 , lippo centre , 89 queensway
漆咸道南53 - 55号富国中心16楼01窒
- Willow hotel xi jiao hotel xiyuan hotel
- The theory of wealth is the center of xun ' s economic thinking
- Men in rich countries are more faithful
- Now it is beginning to feel like something someone else is doing to them
- They say rich countries get richer , while poor countries struggle to repay
- All of his expositions about economic problems revolved around it
How can I put and write and define 富国 in a sentence
and how is the word 富国 used in a sentence and examples? 富國造句
, 富国 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.