字 in a sentence
- She can not see to read without her glasses .
- In writing , make the characters square and upright .
- My aunt is full of copy-book axioms .
- A pointer is the address of another value .
- Could you spell that word out for me again ?
- We both obeyed him to the letter .
- This word may be interpreted in different ways ...
- She is a genius at doing crossword puzzles .
- He repeated what you said word for word .
- I can make nothing of this scribble .
- He repeated her statement word for word .
- He put his ok on the shipment .
- It usually suggests that the head is low .
- Three characters are missing in this line .
- He transposed the words in the sentence .
- I did not lose a word of his speech .
- His desk is always covered with papers .
- In writing telegrams, omit superfluous words .
- Those three words threw him into a tumult of joy .
- I told him exactly what had happened .
- 字 in English：Ⅰ名词1.(文字) character; word 字 in French：名1.caractère;mot汉~caractères chinois.2...
- 字 in Japanese：（1）字.漢字.文字.『量』个;［行数］行 háng ;［ひと筆］笔.汉字／...
- 字 in Korean：(1)[명사] 글자. 문자.汉字;한자常用字;상용자异体字;이체자罗马字;...
- 字 in Russian：[zì] 1) иероглиф; слово 汉字 [hànzì] — к...
How can I put and write and define 字 in a sentence
and how is the word 字 used in a sentence and examples? 用字造句
, 字 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.