大水 in a sentence
- The seedlings were washed away by the flood .
- A building is constructed with a bulk water tank .
- The garden wall is being washed by the floodwater .
- The crops were washed away by the flood .
- Fortunately , the flood did not break the dike ...
- Standpipes are big water tanks .
- It was a big river, below memphis; banks brimming full, everywhere .
- The pressure sensings are transmitted into the lower portions of two large reservoirs .
- It is entirely possible that there may be microclimatic changes that occur when large reservoirs are built .
- It is evident that a big kettle containing boiling water will give out more heat than a smaller one .
- Their house had sound foundations , would have stood stoutly even if it had been almost submerged .
- Now imagine this great drop of water with all of these jiggling particles, stuck together and tagging along with each other .
- Round and round here went the enormous revolutions of the dark colossal water-wheel, grim with its one immutable purpose .
- Virtually all surface and near-surface terrestrial water occurs and moves as part of a single vast hydrologic system .
- A fact of great importance for geology is that brittle materials such as rocks tend to become ductile when subjected to large hydrostatic pressure .
- How much water is required for a particular course
- Imagine if there was a giant flood in this city
- The flood having retreated , we went back to bangkok
- A great mass of water inundated / overwhelmed the village
- Never before had we seen water that fell from the gods ,
How can I put and write and define 大水 in a sentence
and how is the word 大水 used in a sentence and examples? 大水造句
, 大水 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.