大义凛然 in a sentence
- Liu hulan unflinchingly faced death under the butcher 's knife of the enemy .
- I shall tell him i've made up my mind, and shall walk out of the room with dignity .
- Jo slipped out of the room to give meg a chance to make her speech and air her dignity .
- Relax . stop pretending you ' re so tough
- Akutagawa ryunosuke ' s novel , the general , the first of his anti - war series in his late years , was an elaborated description of japanese troops ' suicide squads and their blindness , rare option and madness , in contrast with the anti - japanese chinese people with noble minds who were calm and unyielding in defense of justice , and even faced death unflinchingly
How can I put and write and define 大义凛然 in a sentence
and how is the word 大义凛然 used in a sentence and examples? 大義凜然造句
, 大义凛然 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.