埋藏 in a sentence
- There are rich mineral deposits in this region .
- We can locate the true depth of burial at the value .
- Shallow burial seems to preserve chalky textured porosity .
- The oldest rocks are generally the most deeply buried .
- Those embedded in gravel or sand would not endure to a distant epoch .
- Rocks of assorted sizes and shapes are embedded in the bottom of a glacier .
- It is pity so many useful discoveries should be in the possession of a silent man .
- After a new drug goes on sale, adverse effects are hiddenburied in company files .
- There is a potential time bomb ticking away on the shelves of the stellar evolutionists .
- Pray, don't imagine that he conceals depths of benevolence and affection beneath a stern exterior !
- Burial diagenesis can cause the kaolinite group of minerals to be neoformed, transformed or destroyed .
- Armed with the new machine , a search party went into the cave hoping to find buried treasure .
- Fossils include the remains and traces of animals and plants which are found naturally embedded in rocks .
- The anomaly from any buried magnetized feature is attenuated in amplitude and spread out over a wide area .
- These changes reflect the effects of burial diagenesis on the originally deposited clay mineral assemblage .
- Subsurface temperature increases with burial depth might cause fluid expansion in most sedimentary basins .
- Burial diagenesis causes a progressive transformation of smectites, the end-products being dependent on ph and pore water chemistry .
- I ask myself whether there was not in his soul some deep-rooted instinct of creation, whether the circumstances of his life had obscured, but which grow relentlessly .
- According to a legend the mine hides big fortune
- The secret was locked in the inner depths of his mind
How can I put and write and define 埋藏 in a sentence
and how is the word 埋藏 used in a sentence and examples? 用埋藏造句
, 埋藏 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.