坦率 in a sentence
- She's kind and honest and unaffected .
- Walden liked a man who could shoot straight .
- Kennedy responded with equal bluntness .
- I told him straight that i did not like him .
- Sometimes she took alarm at her candour .
- A frank discussion can help to clear the air .
- I'm candid to a fault, not a diplomat .
- We told her roundly that she was unwelcome .
- Be as free and open as you wish .
- It is clear, vigorous, and downright .
- He was as frankly kind and merry as ever .
- Please be a thought more straightforward .
- It is time for some straight talking .
- The same frankness runs through all his conversation .
- It is time for some frank discussion .
- His confidences were interesting .
- He was bluff, strong, friendly, and outgoing .
- She seemed to be lacking in frankness .
- Paul is very frank with his friends .
- Let me lay it on the line ; i think you are cheating .
How can I put and write and define 坦率 in a sentence
and how is the word 坦率 used in a sentence and examples? 用坦率造句
, 坦率 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.