坦克 in a sentence
- Our tanks have breached the enemy defenses .
- The rocket penetrated the enemy 's tank .
- The tanks spearheaded the offensive .
- We need to bring up more tanks .
- Tanks thundered down the road .
- Behind them engineers filled in the antitank ditch .
- Miss stackpole was a strictly veracious reporter .
- We stopped a tank attack two hours ago at third battalion .
- Its tanks had travelled far and were largely used up .
- When we were there, they had him instructing in the tank .
- The little tank had nosed a little farther around the corner .
- There was no dependable defense against a modern tank or plane .
- Our contract with the uaw covered tanks as well as cars .
- Metal-wheeled chariots are the prototype of the tanks of modern warfare .
- The german tank superiority existed only in quality and organization .
- Vehicles, modern tanks, and anti-aircraft equipment were critically short .
- Many panzer divisions could not move for lack of fuel for their tanks .
- Our people had designed and built the best battle tank in the entire world .
- Neutronbombs are meant to kill tank crews by lethal irradiation .
- In any case porsche had personally taken over hitler's bias for super-heaviness .
How can I put and write and define 坦克 in a sentence
and how is the word 坦克 used in a sentence and examples? 用坦克造句
, 坦克 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.