在 in a sentence
- England flourished under the tudors .
- She showed great courage during the war .
- In eighteenth century the theory shrank .
- He had made passes at her in moscow .
- His message was not very happily worded .
- Both are now equally current in britain .
- You have been tampering with her affections .
- This is the catch in designing planes .
- He has something in the customs .
- His subtlety could not avail him here .
- He is alive -- his heart is still beating .
- She 's knitting her husband a pair of socks .
- They were strolling up and down the veranda .
- In kenya, taxation was much more moderate .
- We can't be all that fussy out here .
- His plays have gone down badly in america .
- I should fall down and die in the woods .
- You speak of living on the lid of a volcano .
- It was john who thrust a person aside .
- They were soon blotted out by the night .
How can I put and write and define 在 in a sentence
and how is the word 在 used in a sentence and examples? 用在造句
, 在 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.